Entrees On-Trays® is America's premier restaurant delivery service serving the Fort Worth/Dallas Metroplex since 1986. We currently coordinate deliveries for restaurants throughout the Metroplex. We specialize in corporate meal solutions, event catering and residential delivery. Deliveries can be arranged days, weeks or even months in advance. Entrees On-Trays® is dedicated to providing our customers with a convenient, timely and a tasty dining experience every time.
Please call us at (817)735-8558 to speak with one of our customer service specialists. For assistance with large events or catering questions please contact Cassie at (817)735-8558 x214 or email email@example.com.
CALL (817)735-8558 or FAX (817)735-9329
8:00 a.m.—9:00 p.m. (Mon-Fri)
10:00 a.m.—9:00 p.m. (Sat)
4:30 p.m.—9:00 p.m. (Sun)
Entrees On-Trays, Inc.
3559 Williams Rd Ste 105
Fort Worth, TX 76116-7041
AND ORDER FEEDBACK
CATERING ASSISTANCE AND
MENU GUIDE REQUESTS
ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENTCassie Kalil
JOB OPPORTUNITIESPeter Cox
Terms and Conditions
- All orders over $75 and all breakfast orders before 8:00 a.m. will be subject to a minimum 15% gratuity. Gratuity is not included on other orders. Please consider the efforts of your delivery driver.
- Orders cannot be canceled or changed once they have been placed with the restaurant.
- Menu items listed online or in the menu guide are the only items available for delivery.
- The credit card used for ordering must be present at the point of delivery. NO EXCEPTIONS! Please also be prepared to show a photo ID. For more information about credit or debit card blocking, click here.
- We do not accept personal checks. Business checks written from the commercial delivery address are accepted.
- There is a $7.95 delivery charge for all breakfast and lunch orders and a $5.95 delivery charge for evening. There is a $100 minimum food total for breakfast orders in our local delivery zone before 8:00 a.m. Food minimum is $15 or $20 for all other orders in our local delivery zone, depending on the restaurant.
- Some restaurants in your delivery zone may be subject to an extra charge and minimum food total. Extra charges will apply for extended distance deliveries. Management reserves the right to refuse any order.
- All menu prices are subject to change and may differ from the prices charged by the restaurant..
- We can not honor prices listed on Web sites of individual restaurants or any Web site other than our own.
- A 3.9% convenience fee is added on all orders. The convenience fee (service charge) is our fee for using our service and is charged to all customers.
- Restaurant coupons, promotions, and specials do not apply to delivery orders.
- Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
- Subsitutions may be requested but are not guaranteed; there may also be an additional charge.
- Gift certificates are always available; for more information, call us at (817)735-8558.
- Entrees On-Trays® is a restaurant marketing firm that advertises restaurants to the Dallas/Fort Worth area. When engaging our services to arrange food delivery, you are hiring the services of a self-employed delivery driver.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What areas are available for delivery?
- Entrees On-Trays® coordinates deliveries throughout the Fort Worth/Dallas area. To see if delivery is available to you, click on “Order Online” to see the list of ZIP codes that we currently serve.
- What are your delivery hours?
- Our delivery hours are:
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 4:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
Breakfast orders must be placed before noon the previous day for Busy B, 3:00 p.m. the previous day for Yogi's, and 4:00 p.m. the previous day for all other providers. Breakfast orders for delivery prior to 8:00 a.m. must meet a $100 food minimum plus delivery fee and automatic 15% gratuity.
Other times and hours are available upon request. Call (817)735-8558 for assistance.
- How do I place an order?
- You can place an order online or call (817)735-8558 and one of our customer service representatives will assist you with placing your order. For more information on how to place an order, click here.
- How long does it take for delivery?
Your delivery should be made within the hour (except in inclement weather and peak lunch time). Although most of our deliveries are made within 45-60 minutes, we must request additional time during inclement weather or peak times (up to 90 minutes in some instances). The delivery time varies depending on the time of day and the number of orders.
We recommend that catering orders be placed at least 48-72 hours in advance. If you have last minute or same-day requirements, our experienced customer service staff will work with you to do all we can to accommodate you.
- What is the delivery charge and food order minimum?
There is a $7.95 delivery charge for all breakfast and lunch orders and a $5.95 delivery charge for dinner orders.
Breakfast orders must be placed before noon the previous day for Busy B, 3:00 p.m. the previous day for Yogi's, and 4:00 p.m. the previous day for all other providers. Breakfast orders for delivery prior to 8:00 a.m. must meet a $100 food minimum plus delivery fee and automatic 15% gratuity. Some restaurants in your delivery zone may be subject to an extra charge and minimum food total. A 3.9% convenience fee is added on all orders.
- Can I order from a restaurant outside my delivery zone?
- Delivery zones are limited to ensure that your order is delivered in a timely manner and will always arrive hot, fresh and delicious. Catering or larger orders placed in advance may be available for restaurants outside the delivery area for an additional fee. Please call (817)735-8558 and a customer service representative will assist you with your request.
- What are my payment options?
- Corporate: Cash, credit card, company check (address on check must match delivery address), house accounts, and Entrees On-Trays® gift certificates.
- Residential/Hotel: Cash, credit card, and Entrees On-Trays® gift certificates.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diners Club. We do not accept personal checks. Credit card and ID must be present upon delivery.
- Can I order from multiple restaurants?
- Yes, you can order from multiple restaurants, but we do require that you meet the minimum order and pay the normal delivery fee for each restaurant.
- Can I schedule multiple deliveries at one time?
- Absolutely! We can schedule deliveries on a daily, weekly, or any other recurring interval. Need bagels every Monday for your weekly meeting? Call Entrees On-Trays®. We can handle it all!
- How do I order gift certificates?
- Entrees On-Trays® gift certificates can be ordered by calling us at (817)735-8558.
- How do I set up an online account?
- Click here for a step-by-step tutorial on how to create an online account with us.
- How do I know that my online order has been placed?
- All online orders must be confirmed by phone to ensure accuracy and to secure delivery times before they are processed. You will receive a confirmation email as soon as your order is placed online and a confirmation phone call within minutes of placing your order. If you do not get a phone call within 15 minutes of placing the order, please call (817)735-8558 ask to speak with a customer service representative.
- Can I cancel my order?
- Orders cannot be canceled once they have been placed with the restaurant. If you need to cancel or make changes to an advanced order, call (817)735-8558 and a customer service representative will assist you.
- I canceled my order before it was placed with the restaurant, so why is there still a hold on my credit card?
- For more information on credit and debit card blocking, click here.
- Is gratuity for the driver included in my order?
- Gratuity is not included for orders under $75. Please consider the efforts of your mobile waiter. We suggest tipping the driver just like you would a server in a restaurant. All orders over $75 will be subject to a minimum 15% gratuity to ensure that your driver is adequately compensated.
- How do I place an online order for a group?
- Click here for a step-by-step tutorial on how to create an online group order.
- Can I sign up for a corporate house account?
Corporate house accounts are available as a convenience for companies who would like to be billed for their orders. Please contact Cassie Kalil in our accounting department at (817)735-8558 x214 for more information.
Entrees On-Trays® collects customer information necessary to arrange for timely delivery to your address. Information that you provide to Entrees On-Trays® stays within our secured server and is not provided to any other company or individual.
You may be contacted on occasion via phone or email with offers and/or specials exclusive to Entrees On-Trays. These offers may include coupons, updates or information on new programs and are intended to provide more value to you.
PO Box 33019
Fort Worth, TX 76162-3019